Thursday, December 17, 2020

SLJ | day 2


Hello to all.
 This Week for the SLJ one of the first challenges to invention a creation so I decided to make a board game.

This board game is all about summer sports. To win you got to get to the finish line but there is heaps of challenges and disadvantages throughout the way so good luck. if you want to make this board game all you need is piece of paper, scissors, a pencil and yourself. This game was changing to make cause I had a come up with heaps of questions and disadvantages but it overall was worth it.  Me and my family had a go playing this game and we all had fun.
 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jacob,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Wow, I am so impressed that you were able to make a board game using materials from your house!

    What an awesome board game. Can you give me an example of one of the questions?

    It’s so lovely that you played this game with your family! One of my favourite Christmas traditions is playing board games with my family. What is your favourite board game to play with your family?



    Keep up the awesome mahi!
    Nga mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

SLJ | Day 9

  Hello to all. This is day 9 of the SLJ. We learnt about code. This was fun and challenging. Enjoy.